Three Trips in One!
Monday – Wednesday, April 20-29, 2020
8:00am – 6:00pm
$2,595 per person double occupancy
Each of these destinations are a trip in themselves. Now you can visit all three and enjoy the top highlights of each city all on one FABULOUS tour! Each hotel is centrally located in the heart of the city and within a few blocks of all the action!
Register by January 23 and get $100pp discount!
- 3-nights deluxe accommodations at the Hampton Inn Downtown Nashville
- Redneck Comedy tour of Nashville
- Ryman backstage tour
- Visit to Country Music Hall of Fame
- Main floor seats for the Grand Ol’ Opry
- RCA Studio B tour with CD recording
- Private line dancing class at Ole Red’s
- 3-night’s deluxe accommodations at Staybridge Suites on Bay Street in historic Savannah
- Grave Encounters haunted ghost tour
- Guided tour of Owen’s – Thomas House, admission to Telfair Museum and Jepson Center
- Guided trolley tour of historic Savannah
- Private interactive Low Country Cooking Class
- 2-nights deluxe accommodation at King Charles Inn in the heart of Charleston
- Visit to Boone Hall Plantation, guided mansion and grounds tour
- Private Gullah luncheon presentation
- Guided sunset dinner cruise on Bay of Charleston
- Horse-driven guided carriage tour of historic Charleston
- 1-night deluxe enroute accommodations at Berea Holiday Inn Express
- 15 meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Services of experienced Tour Director
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- Add $1,160 for single rate
- $100 deposit due at registration
Final balance due 2/23/20. Non-refundable after 2/23/20 without optional travel protection (additional $172 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour. Register by 2/23/20.