Spectacular Sicily with a Rome Finale
10 days. November 5 – 14, 2019
$3,135 Per Person, Double Occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to provide the best experience possible.
Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
Sicily, the largest Mediterranean island, is just off the “toe” of Italy’s “boot.” its rich history is reflected in sites like the Valley of the Temples, the well-preserved ruins of 7 monumental, Doric-style Greek temples, and in the Byzantine mosaics at the Cappella Palatina, a former royal chapel in capital city Palermo. On Sicily’s eastern edge is Mount Etna, one of Europe’s highest active volcanoes.
- Round trip airfare Chicago/Frankfurt/Catania –Rome/Munich/Chicago.
- 8 nights’ accommodations with 6 nights in Sicily and 2 nights in Rome
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- Alitalia Airlines flight Palermo/Rome
- Accompanied by English speaking Tour Guide
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- See fascinating Palermo
- Visit magnificent Monreale
- Walk amongst the Greek Temples of Agrigento
- Tour the famous Roman Villa del Casale
- Enjoy the amazing resort of Taormina
- Taormina’s famous Greco-Roman Theatre
- Mount Etna
- 2-night Rome Finale
- Visit the Roman Coliseum
- Trevi Fountain
- Vatican Museums Tour
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Private motor coach transportation throughout tour
Final Registration date is August 1st.
Add $395 for single occupancy
$250 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due August 1, non-refundable after August 1 without optional travel protection (additional $194 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour.