Southern France River Cruise + Monte Carlo
11 days October 21 – 31, 2020
From $4,695 per person, double occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to provide the best experience possible.
Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
Experience the treasures of Burgundy and Provence while cruising the Rhone and Saone Rivers. Top that off with a grand finale in Nice and a visit to Monte Carlo, the playground for the rich and famous! Experience picturesque villages, world famous wine regions, unforgettable scenery and impressive cities – it all comes together in glorious harmony is the South of France.
Early Booking Discount! Make your reservation by February 1, 2020 and save $150 per person!
- Round trip airfare Chicago/Lyon – Nice/Chicago
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- 7 Nights’ accommodations aboard the MS Amadeus Provence
- 27 Meals: 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners, beer and wine included with meals aboard the ship
- English-speaking Tour Guide accompanying the group on pre and post cruise days
- Riverside town of Macon located in the south of the burgundy wine region
- Winery tour and tasting
- Riverside town of Chalon sur Saone located in the heart of the Côte Chalonnaise wine region
- Guided tour of Beaune with wine tasting experience
- Lyon, France’s third largest city and the meeting place of the Rhone and Saone rivers
- Guided City tour of Lyon
- Medieval city of Avignon
- Guided walking tour of Avignon with visit to The Palace of the Popes
- Charming Old Town of Arles—built to resemble a miniature version of Rome
- Guided Walking tour of Arles
- 2 Nights’ accommodations in Nice at the Splendid Hotel & Spa
- Guided tour of Monte Carlo’s New Town and Old Town
- Private motor coach transportation throughout tour
Final Registration date is April 2, 2020
Add $550 for single occupancy
Passport Required and must be valid for 6 months AFTER tour return date
$4,695 Hayden Deck/per person/double occupancy
$5,295 Straus Deck/per person/double occupancy
$5,895 Mozart Deck/per person/double occupancy
$700 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due June 19, non-refundable after June 19 without optional travel protection (Hayden $319, Strauss $353, Mozart $388, Suite $422, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour
Haydn Deck Staterooms: have a spacious bathroom, small panoramic window (cannot be opened), spacious wardrobe, choice of bed configuration (double or twin bed), flat-screen television, individual climate control, en-suite bathroom with shower/WC, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and in-room safe. – 172 sq.ft
Straus and Mozart Deck Staterooms: have a spacious bathroom, drop-down panoramic window, mini-bar, walk-in wardrobe, choice of bed configuration (double or twin bed), flat-screen television, individual climate control, en-suite bathroom with shower/WC, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and in-room safe. – 188 sq.ft
Mozart Deck Amadeus Suite: Comfortable corner sofa, luxurious bathroom, walk-out exterior balcony, mini-bar, walk-in wardrobe, choice of bed configuration (double or twin bed), flat-screen televi-sion, individual climate control, en-suite bathroom with shower/WC, bathrobe, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and in-room safe. – 284 sq ft.
Splendid Hôtel & Spa
A unique and unforgettable experience in Nice
The Splendid Hotel & Spa Nice welcomes tourists and travelers from all around the world with traditional French hostelry tradi-tion since 4 generations of men and women, for more than a century. This fine property, in Nice city center, features 128 charming rooms and suites, a panoramic bar : L’EssenCiel , a swimming pool, a spa, a sauna and fitness.