Kenya Safari Adventure
11 days November 7 – 17, 2020
$5,445 per person, double occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to 12 total to provide the best experience possible.Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
Kenya is home to the African ‘Safari’. The rolling plains of the great game reserves and national parks of East Africa are abundant with an infinite variety of wildlife. Equally impressive are the range of landscapes, from the rolling savannahs of the Masai Mara to snowcapped Mount Kenya, to the crystal-clear lakes and rivers to deeply jungled highlands and the jagged escarpments of the Great Rift Valley. While on safari experience first class lodges from the treetops of Mt. Kenya to a luxury tented camp on the Masai Mara. On our Kenya Safari Adventure, you will experience the best that Kenya has to offer!
Early Booking Discount! Make your reservation by February 15, 2020 and save $400 per person! Deposit and copy of passport must be received by February 15, 2020 for discount.
- Round trip airfare Chicago/Nairobi/Chicago included
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- 28 Meals: 10 breakfasts,8 lunches, 10 dinners (all meals while on safari)
- English-speaking Guide accompanying the group from arrival to departure
- Ground Transportation by deluxe motor coach pre and post safari
- Ground Transportation while on Safari by 7-seat stretch Land Cruisers with English-speaking Driver/Guides
- Kenya National Park
- Unique “Tree Hotel” allows for wild game viewing from and open-air deck over the waterhole
- Shaba National Reserve on the edge of northern Kenya, late afternoon game drive
- Visit to a local Samburu village
- Ol Pejeta Conservatory in central Kenya, game drive in East Africa’s black rhino sanctuary
- Visit the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Lake Nakura National Park for viewing of over one million pink flamingos
- Masai Mara-Kenya’s flagship conservation area famous for sighting of the Big % plus zebra, giraffe, hyena and gazelle
- First class accommodations throughout the tour- print pdf of flier for details & pictures
- Kenya Visa
- Membership to AMREF medivac services
- Bottled water in vehicles
Final Registration date is June 2, 2020
Add $550 for single occupancy
Passport Required and must be valid for 6 months AFTER tour return date
Vaccination requirements: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/kenya
$350 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due July 31, non-refundable after July 31 without optional travel protection (additional $350 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour.
CDC recommended healthy traveler list
Health Information for Travelers to Kenya Clinician https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/clinician/none/kenya
CDC Recommended Travel Advice for Seniors visiting Kenya https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/senior-citizens
CDC Information on health insurance https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/insurance