Incredible Iceland – Land of Fire and Ice
7 days July 30 – August 5, 2020
$3,795 per person, double occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to provide the best experience possible.
Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
Iceland seems to be on everyone’s list of exotic destinations to visit. With its sharp contrasts, the Nordic island nation is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Experience the beauty of the rugged landscape and the creativity of the Icelandic people on this exciting 7-day air tour.
Early Booking Discount! Make your reservation by January 20, 2020 and save $100 per person!
- Round trip, non-stop flights: Chicago/Reykjavik/Chicago included
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- 11 Meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- English-speaking Tour Guide accompanying the group from arrival to departure
- City tour of Reykjavik
- Visit the Blue Lagoon
- Drive the “Golden Circle” – a 190-mile circular route encompassing the essence of Iceland
- Visit the famous Geyser Geothermal area
- Stunning Gulfoss Waterfall
- Fridheimar Icelandic Horse Farm
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula, home of the Snaefellsjokull Glacier
- Fishing village of Olafsvik- Iceland’s oldest established trading town
- South Shore Adventure—Moss covered lava fields, Mt. Hekla and Skogafoss Waterfall
- Whales of Iceland Museum Exhibit
- Whale and Puffin Cruise
- Private motor coach transportation throughout tour
Final Registration date is April 2, 2020
Add $795 for single occupancy
Passport Required and must be valid for 6 months AFTER tour return date
$250 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due April 24, non-refundable after April 24 without optional travel protection (additional $242 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour.