Highlights of Prague and Poland
9 days September 14 – 22, 2020
$3,295 per person, double occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to provide the best experience possible.
Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
Poland. A Central European country that has, for the last few centuries, sat at the crossroads of three of Europe’s great empires. As a result, it has a rich and eventful history, picturesque cities such as Kraków and Warsaw and a landscape of striking beauty, punctuated by great forests and rivers, broad plains and tall mountains.
Early Booking Discount! Make your reservation by February 20, 2020 and save $100 per person!
- Round trip airfare: Chicago/Reykjavik/Chicago included
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- 13 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- English-speaking Tour Guide accompanying the group from arrival to departure
- 2 Nights in Czech Republic’s “Golden City of the Hundred Spires” Prague
- City tour of Prague with visits to Hradcany Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral and Old Town Square
- 3 Nights in Poland’s beautiful city of Krakow
- City tour of Prague with visits to St. Mary’s Basilica, Wawel Castle & Chapel
- Archdiocesan Museum of Cardinal Karol Wiotyla
- Wadowice—birthplace of Saint John Paul
- Wieliczka Salt Mines
- 2 Nights in Poland’s Capital city of Warsaw
- Monastery of Jasna Gora—home of the Black Madonna pf Czestochowa
- City tour of Warsaw including stops in Old Town and New Town and St. John Cathedral
- Private motor coach transportation throughout tour
Final Registration date is April 2, 2020
Add $550 for single occupancy
Passport Required and must be valid for 6 months AFTER tour return date
$250 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due June 12, non-refundable after June 12 without optional travel protection (additional $194 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour.