America’s Amazing Canyon Lands
10 days May 14 – 23, 2020
$3,549 per person, double occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to provide the best experience possible.
Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
If the Southwest National Parks and monuments are on your bucket list, this tour was made for you! The 10-day itinerary features visits to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Capital Reef National Monument, Monument Valley, Lake Powel, the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Scottsdale.
A true opportunity to see some of America’s most stunning landscapes!
Early Booking Discount! Make your reservation by November 1, 2019 and save $100 per person!
- Round trip, non-stop flights: Chicago/Las Vegas—Phoenix/Chicago included
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- 15 Meals: 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Local Tour Guide accompanying the group from arrival in Las Vegas to departure from Phoenix
- One night on the Las Vegas Strip
- Guided Tram Tour of Zion National Park
- Tour of Bryce Canyon and it’s magnificent Hoodoos
- Utah’s All-American Road, Scenic Byway 12
- Grand Staircase—Escalante National Monument & Capital Reef National Park
- Visit the Natural Bridges National Monument and the Puebloan Ruins
- Jeep tour into Monument Valley with Navajo cookout lunch
- Lake Powel Slot Canyon Cruise
- Ranger Guided Tour of Grand Canyon’s South rim
- Pink Jeep Tour of Sedona’s Red Rock Canyon
- Two nights in the heart of fabulous Scottsdale
- Private motor coach transportation throughout tour
Final Registration date is January 5, 2020
Add $935 for single occupancy
$250 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due February 7, non-refundable after February 7 without optional travel protection (additional $194 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour.