Alpine Oktoberfest [SOLD OUT]
10 days September 24-October 3
$2,995 per person, double occupancy
We are limiting the number of seats to provide the best experience possible.
Sign up soon to ensure you are part of this special custom tour.
Here’s your chance to experience the real Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany! This 10-day air tour is unique because you stay in one hotel the entire tour. Unpack once and get settled in for the week as you go on daily excursions to Austria, Italy and Germany!
- Eight Consecutive Nights in One Hotel in Seefeld, Austria
- Round trip airfare Chicago/Munich/Chicago included
- All airport transfers and baggage handling included
- 14 Meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Accompanied by English-speaking Tour Guide
- Munich Tour
- Oktoberfest Celebrations
- Salzburg Tour- Mozart’s birthplace
- Italy’s Famous 5,000-year-old Iceman
- Fairytale Bavarian Castle Tour including Neuschwanstein Castle
- Experience Almabtrieb—the annual parade of cattle
- Hellbrunn and Mirabell Palace
- Visit Oberammergau—home of the Passion Play
- Hitler’s Eagles Nest
Final Registration date is June 14th
Add $195 for single occupancy
$250 deposit due at time of registration. Final balance due June 14, non-refundable after June 14 without optional travel protection (additional $172 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour.