Firekeeper’s Casino + Cornwell’s Turkeyville Dinner Theater
“Grandma’s Secret Diary”
Wednesday – Thursday, April 8 – 9
8:00 am- 6:00 pm
$229 per person, double occupancy
Cornwell’s Turkeyville has everything! A restaurant with food made from Grandma’s favorite recipes, an ice cream parlor with homemade ice cream, a 4,000 square-foot country store/bakery, and a 175-seat theater! Add to this an exciting day at Firekeepers Casino and you’ve got the perfect get-away!.
- Full lunch buffet at Turkeyville
- Reserved seats for the 2:00 performance of “Grandma’s Secret Diary”
- 1-night deluxe accommodations at Marshall Holiday Inn Express
- Breakfast at hotel
- 5-hour stay at Firekeepers Casino
- $20 free slot play
- $5 food voucher at casino
- Services of experienced Tour Director
- Motor coach transportation
- Add $ 60 for single rate.
Must be 21+ to attend and bring valid ID to receive casino package. Full payment due at time of registration. Non-refundable after 3/5/20 without optional travel protection (additional $33 per person, non-refundable). Travel protection should be purchased at the time of registration. Coach will pick up and drop off at White Fence Farms located at 1376 Joliet Rd, Romeoville, IL. You may leave your cars parked here for the duration of the tour. Register by 3/5/20.